Monday, November 24, 2008

5 things that make you go hmmmmmm.......

Five things meme

Five things that I was doing ten years ago:
1. Second year of undergrad
2. Realizing that I loved chemistry more than biology
3. Working full time as a waitress at the local Bar and Grill
4. DRIVING (I had just gotten my driver's liscense)
5. Sinking money into my first car (a 1985 Cadillac Seville)

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Work on my paper(s)
2. Tutor (in about ten minutes)
3. Set up controls for some new, cool experiments
4. Do dishes (home dishes, not work dishes)
5. Catch up in my labnotebook (at least from the last few days)

Five snacks I love
1. Chocolate
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Did I mention chocolate yet?
4. Popcorn
5. Ummmm....chocolate covered peanuts

Five things that I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off my student loans/MrDrZeeks medical bills
2. Give a bunch to the fam
3. Buy some toys for us (ohhhh, think of all the books from the used bookstore)
4. Another trip to Alaska
5. Cancer/MS/Diabetes research

Five places where I have lived:
1. A house (that we actually owned!)
2. 7 different apartments in an equal number of years
3. A college town
4. A semi-major city
5. On one of the coasts

Five jobs I have had:
1. Bartender
2. Waitress
3. Short-order line cook
4. TA
5. Post-doc

And I am not tagging anyone because everyone has already done this thing. I just needed to kill a few minutes before hitting the bus....

No comments: