Saturday, March 6, 2010

Placebo

While quite possibly a placebo effect, I woke up this morning feeling better than I have in months.  The hard-core three times a week Vit D supplement plus the double-dosage of over-the-counter calcium/Vit D supplement is starting to work its magic, or again I could just be imagining everything.  Of course, the sun, the 40-degree weather and melting snow may have had a teny-tiny little bit to do with how good I am feeling right now. 

But, in all honesty, I didn't realize just how shitty I really felt until I started feeling better.  How ass backwards is that?

Either way, placebo or drugs- bring it on.  I have piles of data and table upon table to go through and make, sequencing data to analyze,  two-intensive protein preps and a "girl's weekend" here in post-doc city with all of the females in Mr. Dr Zeek's entire family that all need to be attended to and finished in this upcoming week.  There is no time for being tired.

Thank god I am feeling better, I just hope it's the real deal. 

No comments: