Sunday, February 1, 2009

You have got to be kidding me PART II......

OK, so the crinkly-crackly (yes, those are scientific words) feeling in my chest, lack of sleep, and overall feeling of breathlessness was too much to take, so I headed to the nearby doctor this afternoon (well before the Superbowl). After walking around for an hour with a stupid blue mask on my face, and several chest X-rays later- I find I have nothing more than viral bronchitis- so they sent me home with an inhaler and told me that cough medicine does no good--so suck it up.

So now what. Its 20 to 6, the Superbowl is on, and right now my eyes feel like they are encased in plaster. So here is the question, do I try to work, or do I give into the sleep that I have been sorely lacking the past few days..

Never mind, the couch looks too comfortable. Maybe I will split the difference- take a two hour nap and work late tonight.....

No comments: